How to activate your Fastlink subscription?
To join Fastlink, and to enjoy the fastest internet on the go, visit the nearest “iReach” shop. After you get your MiFi and SIM card, choose the scratch card that meets your needs
- Insert the SIM card into the MiFi
- Switch-on your MiFi
- When the MiFi gets the “Fastlink” network signal, and the Wi-Fi signal is up, connect to your device to the MiFi through the Wi-Fi connection
- On your device; Go to “www.my-fastlink.net”
- Download the application “fastlink” (you can find the installation guides on my-fastlink.net) (no need for this step if you are using a device with Apple IOS (iPhone or iPad)
- After installing “fastlink” application, open the application and press “refill” (no need for this step if you are using a device with Apple IOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Enter the secret number found on the scratch card
- Press refill again
- Now, and after you have refilled your balance, press on “Bundle Purchase” to subscribe to a plan
- Choose the plan you like to subscribe to and press “Purchase”
Congratulations!!!…now you can start enjoying real internet!!!
Important information about the MiFi
- For our Huawei E57762-32 MiFi, you have to use the default size of the SIM card (do not break it to the micro SIM)
- The Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and the Wi-Fi password of your MiFi can be found on the back of your MiFi.
- In case you want to change the (SSID) or the Wi-Fi password, you can do that by connecting to the MiFi (through Wi-Fi or through the USB cable):
- Using any internet browser on the device which is connected to your MiFi, go to (192.168.1.1)
- After accessing your MiFi control panel, enter the username and password (default are admin, admin)
- Go to “Settings” then to “Quick Setup”
- Now press “Next”
- From this screen, you can change the (SSID) and the Wi-Fi key of the MiFi
- When you finish, press “Next” then “Finish”
- Now you should use the New (SSID) and the new Wi-Fi key (password) to connect any device to your MiFi